Yesterday ... and today
In the past, an outside broadcast technician’s to do list would have looked something like this:
- Organize broadcast schedule for music department’s show
- Program a broadcast schedule dummy in the studio
- Assign moderator for station (19:00-2:00): operate codec, telephone screening and switching to the OB-Van, do news/traffic/weather. Note: Training!!
- Mobile broadcast computer: refresh database
- Event jingles must be ready to go three days ahead of time!
- Ask provider for second ISDN number
- Program codec with second ISDN number for sports
- Get hold of another ISDN codec for the OB Van
- Charge backup cellphone (coordination)
- Get on site, plugging in, coordinate switching
... and today:
- Get on site
- Plug in
- Send without making any compromises!
Whether your broadcast is set in a stadium, a trade show, a city festival, or a bathing lake, or you are looking for an integrated solution for regional studios, we have the solution for you. In the future, you will be able to create your schedule from anywhere without any hassle. With a more attractive, more up-to-date, and more interactive programme, you will move closer to your audience. The number of listeners will confirm the quality of the VRS – reliable and innovative thanks to the use of Lawo components.