APT is a legendary, Irish manufacturer of audio and video codecs via IP, T1, E1, ISDN and leased lines. Designed primarily for fixed connections between broadcast location and studio/studio to broadcast sites, APT’s comprehensive portfolio of audio codecs excels with scalability and sturdiness.
Thanks to its modular built, the multichannel audio/ video multiplexer platform Oslo can transport 24 mono or 12 stereo high quality audio paths per T1, E1, or IP connection. The optional video module transfers up to 8 audio channels and additional data embedded into the video data stream in “low delay” (almost real time) via ISO/IEC 15444-1.3 standard (motion JPEG 2000).
Aside from the flagship Oslo, there is a solution that fits every budget:
- Horizon IP audio codec
- Astral multi algorithm IP, ISDN & X.21/V.35 audio codec
- Equinox multi algorithm IP, X.21/V.35 audio codec
- Meridian multi algorithm IP & X.21/V.35 audio codec
- Eclipse multi algorithm IP, ISDN & X.21/V.35 audio codec
- Rio X.21/V.35 audio codec with optional T1 multiplexer
A comprehensive management software takes on the supervision. It also offers open interfaces to other NMSs and can be seamlessly integrated into an overall system within the range of WorldCast systems.