The ScoopFone HD has arrived!
The easy-to-use ScoopFone HD is designed for the needs of journalists, mobile or on-the-spot reporters. It also performs great in TV wireless coordination and any live long distance communication where professional quality matters.
The HD-Voice 7 kHz wideband sound quality allows the full signature character of the reporter’s voice to be heard, leading to greater audience involvement and loyalty. Two mobile network antennas provide better performance in case of marginal coverage. Microphone input and line input can be mixed. ScoopFone HD supports all microphones so there is no need to replace the one you are familiar with. With rechargeable batteries lasting for more than five hours, ScoopFone HD offers the perfect combination of mobility, sound quality and quality of service.
- Very easy to use
- Professional mobile phone
- Supports HD-Voice service (AMR-WB)
- OLED display, 3 x 2 cm
- Mic/line input (3-pin XLR)
- Line input, mixed with Mic input, adjustable gain
- On Mic input: 48V phantom power, 4 selectable gains,
high pass filter (50 Hz 18 dB/o), limiter and fader
- Two headphone jack sockets
- Two antenna ports
- Push/push SIM card slot on front panel
- USB host for updates or phonebook import
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries, 6xAA, integrated charger