The new SCOOP 5 comes with multiple network interfaces including IP, ISDN, Leased Line, POTS and cellular 2G/3G with HD-Voice for high quality transmissions. SCOOP 5 combines a major upgrade of the software platform with an ergonomically improved design. Faster, more intuitive operation, profile management and supervision via an embedded web page, a new control panel with graphic display, and an elastomere keyboard for greater comfort make SCOOP 5 the leading product in its class. When receiving an ISDN call, the interactive 5A System recognizes the mode of the remote codec and adjusts itself automatically using the best algorithm quality available. SCOOP 5 works reliably in every environment be it studio, control room or OB van. Another great advantage of Scoop 5 is its packet duplication algorithm, which prevents time dropouts.
With the "wireless" option, SCOOP 5 natively supports both voice service (and HD Voice) and IP transmission over 2G/3G/3G+ networks. By connecting a USB mobile key it can also connect to LTE/4G networks, or add a second mobile network.
- Wide range of coding algorithms, including AAC
- Supports HD-Voice (AMR-WB), optional
- IP interface for SIP / AoIP+VoIP
- Compliant with EBU Tech 3326
- Webserver with enhanced functions
- AES / EBU I / O
- Broadcast quality audio
- Telecom grade reliability
- Packet replication algorithm, which prevents audio dropouts
- Low power platform on a Linux architecture
- DC powering 12 V (optional)
- No noise and higher reliability because no fan is necessary
The new SCOOP 5 IP is a rack mount codec for IP studio to transmitter and other pure IP links, designed specifically for broadcasters (STL applications) or others who wish to do their live transmissions over IP. SCOOP 5 IP allows to configure and manage the equipment via an embedded web page. Another great advantage of SCOOP 5 IP is its packet replication algorithm, which prevents dropouts, and its attractive price.
The easy-to-use ScoopFone HD is designed for the needs of journalists, mobile or on-the-spot reporters. It also performs great in TV wireless coordination and any live long distance communication where professional quality matters.
The HD-Voice 7 kHz wideband sound quality allows the full signature character of the reporter’s voice to be heard, leading to greater audience involvement and loyalty. Two mobile network antennas provide better performance in case of marginal coverage. Microphone input and line input can be mixed. ScoopFone HD supports all microphones so there is no need to replace the one you are familiar with. With rechargeable batteries lasting for more than five hours, ScoopFone HD offers the perfect combination of mobility, sound quality and quality of service.
- Very easy to use
- Professional mobile phone
- Supports HD-Voice service (AMR-WB)
- OLED display, 3 x 2 cm
- Mic/line input (3-pin XLR)
- Line input, mixed with Mic input, adjustable gain
- On Mic input: 48V phantom power, 4 selectable gains,
high pass filter (50 Hz 18 dB/o), limiter and fader
- Two headphone jack sockets
- Two antenna ports
- Push/push SIM card slot on front panel
- USB host for updates or phonebook import
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries, 6xAA, integrated charger